Our engineers have been busy since releasing 3.0 back in June. Here's some of what's new in our 3.1 release:
1. Aggregated host data reporting
2. Storage Policy Management through the Infinio UI
- For example, if you have a Platinum-Gold-Silver-Bronze schema, and you want to include Infinio in your definition of Platinum Policy, then you'd choose "Add I/O Filter Filter to an Existing Storage Policy."
- However, let's say you have a VSAN Storage Policy, and you only want to use Infinio on certain VMs that use VSAN; then a better solution would be to "Duplicate an Existing Storage Policy," and have two VSAN Policies, one with Infinio and one without it. After duplicating the Policy you will have the option to name it.
3. Non-disruptive un-install
Stay tuned for more info on this latest release. Want to get your hands on it?